AUGUST 4 -6, 2019
Dental Implant Surgical Seminar
SINUS LIFT COURSE
Dr. OMID TERMECHI, DDS
AUGUST 4 -6, 2019
Dental Implant Surgical Seminar SINUS LIFT COURSE in collaboration with DISS
LOCATION: New York City, NY
When placing implants, the pneumatization of the sinus cavity or alveolar bone resorption can present a challenging condition in the maxillary posterior region.
Posterior maxilla reconstruction of the sinus and alveolar ridge is the procedure of choice for recreating the bone quality and quantity patients need in order to allow the placement of the dental implant. This ultimately offers the predictability of the success of the implant in this region.
This procedure involves the augmentation of the internal and external aspect of the posterior maxilla/sinus. With the advancement of sinus graft surgical techniques, proper equipment and instrumentation we can treat most posterior maxillary sinuses. This procedure has been well documented in the literature and offers a predictable high level success rate.
The purpose of this course is to teach all our DISS residents (participants) how to properly diagnose the patient and how to treatment plan for sinus graft and implant surgery. We will instruct you in cutting edge dental graft material and instrumentation as well as including our computer guided course and science of using PRF.
1. Diagnose proper patient for sinus graft
2. Learn about sinus graft techniques
3. Treatment plan – the patient for sinus graft
4. Learn how to read the CT-scan
5. Learn about computer guided surgery and sinus graft
6. Use of Computer guide to place implant(s) simultaneously with sinus graft
7. Use of piezo system for create the sinus opening and reflection of membrane
8. Learn about PRF technique in combination with sinus graft
9. Follow up and troubleshooting with the sinus procedure
TUITION FEE: 11.995 USD
INSTURCTOR/S: Dr. Omid Termechi, DDS
CE CREDITS: 16